Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

New DVDs, Books on CD, & music we ordered July 29th

Below is a list of the DVDs, Books on CD, and Music recently ordered by the library. Click on the titles to see more and request a copy!

DVDs
Despicable me 2
Man of steel
Pacific Rim
Tyler Perry's Peeples
Red 2
R.I.P.D.
Turbo
Wolverine

Books on CD
The lowland by Lahiri, Jhumpa
Red sparrow by Matthews, Jason
A treacherous paradise by Mankell, Henning
Transatlantic by McCann, Colum
Close my eyes by McKenzie, Sophie
Who asked you? by McMillan, Terry
Bleeding edge by Pynchon, Thomas
Gameboard of the gods by Mead, Richelle
Brilliance by Sakey, Marcus
The execution of Noa P. Singleton by Silver, Elizabeth

Music CDs
Civil Wars: The Civil Wars
Of Monsters and Men: My head is an animal
John Mayer: Paradise Valley
Kim Walker-Smith: Home
Emeli Sande: Our version of events
Despicable me 2 soundtrack

No comments: