Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Watch movie trailers from our website


Are you a movie buff? Do you like to know what a movie is about before you check it out or reserve it? You can preview hundreds of movies on the library's website for free including the latest DVD releases. The original theatrical trailer is available for you to watch if you have Windows Media Player.


I use this service quite a bit when I am unsure about the plot of a movie. Being able to watch the trailer on my computer helps me decide if I want to check the movie out of the library. This is a great time-saver and also introduces me to movies that I might not otherwise have considered.


Click here to begin browsing the list of available movie titles. Click on the movie title to read a synopsis and view the trailer. If you want to reserve the movie, click on the "Check our catalog" link to see if the library owns the movie (the library does not own every movie in the list). If we don't own it, you can request that the movie be ordered by the library and we'll call you when it comes in.


Here are some the latest movies acquired by the library and links to their previews:







Have a question about this? Please call us at 826-3712 or send us an email.

No comments: