Some of you may ask, what is BookLetters? BookLetters is a service provided by the library that allows you to sign up for regular newsletters with comments and reading recommendations in varied categories (click here to see a sample). Whether you enjoy mystery, romance, biography, history, or want tips on gardening, cooking or reading suggestions for your children, these newsletters will keep you posted.
Signing up is easy, and best of all it's free! Just visit the BookLetters page to select the newsletters that match your interests and start receiving your newsletters right away. Most newsletters are published monthly. There are 3 ways to get BookLetters:
Other great features of BookLetters include:
- Book discussion guides for your book club
- A movie database for you to watch original theatrical trailers
- An audio books page that allows you to listen to previews of audiobooks
- Lists of bestselling and award-winning books
- Chapter-a-Day audio selections - listen to an entire book one chapter at a time
For your convenience, you may place holds on any of the titles in BookLetters from the emails or RSS feeds that you receive. Simply click on the “Check our catalog” link and your browser will be forwarded to the Library’s online catalog.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Library at 826-3712 or drop us an email.